Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Week #6: Computer Forensics and Operating Systems

On Tuesday in class, we talked about computer forensics. At first, I was not sure how to relate this to my idea (I know we don't have to relate every single thing, but still), but obviously, I would want my website to be secure so that people couldn't track items that belonged to people other than themselves, and possibly get hold of things they shouldn't. As we learned in class, identity theft is a very serious thing.
Today in class, we learned about operating systems. Though not exactly discussed in class, I think it's important to say that there are certain programs and such that work better on one OS more than another OS.
So that a certain group of customers weren't turned off or upset that they paid money for the chip and then had difficulty using the website, I would want to make sure that the website was easily used my all OSs' on all computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment